My wife and I have tied the well-being of our family to the well-being of San Clemente. As the lead attorney in the law suit to stop the Toll Road, I’m running for City Council because winning this fight will define the future of our city. It’s that important.
As your San Clemente Planning Commissioner, my goal was to preserve the village character that sets San Clemente apart, while supporting needed economic prosperity and local job growth.
As your City Councilmember, my first priority will be the careful and responsible use of your tax dollars. I will also focus on solutions-based leadership that keeps our neighborhoods safe and our beaches clean. Common sense solutions are needed that deliver safe neighborhoods for families to live, vibrant commercial districts for businesses to flourish, and accessible, first-class beaches and trails for all residents to enjoy.
San Clemente MUST:
- Stop the SR-241 Toll Road at Oso so that does not bisect our community
- Make public safety a priority by providing our Sherriff’s deputies with both the personnel and resources they need to do their jobs
- Continue to address the impacts of sober living homes on residential neighborhoods
- Get our City’s skyrocketing litigation budget under control
- Demand regional solutions to address the growing transient problem
- 6. Promote the adaptive reuse/preservation of historic resources
- Find a way to bring critically needed emergency medical services back to San Clemente
- Create an environment for our local businesses to thrive
- Demand that our state and federal representatives find a permanent storage facility for the nuclear waste being stored at SONGS, far away from our beach community.
I will be an approachable and attentive steward of our collective vision for the future and will work to ensure that your voice is heard. It is time for consensus building and solution-based governance.
I humbly ask for your trust, support, and vote.
I want San Clemente’s reputation as a warm and welcoming beach town to be reflected in my service as Councilmember. I want to be an approachable and attentive steward of our town’s vision for the future, and will work to ensure that your voice is heard. It is time for consensus building and solution-based governance.
Yours in Service,
Your opinion matters, contact me via email at DanBaneSC@gmail.com